Full-stack developer for our cross-functional product team in Odense
At Nabogo we are seeking a full-stack developer to join our young and evolving product team at our Odense office at Coworking Plus near the main station. Starting February or March 2024.
You’ll join a dedicated product team with a big impact, working towards making carpooling more attractive for everyone.
Our team prioritizes a healthy work environment, flat leadership, and encourage time for personal and professional growth, along with flexible working hours. Our cross-functional team includes a Lead application developer, UX researcher, Digital campaign manager and a Product manager.
Who Are We?
Nabogo is an app-based scale-up with 12 full-time employees and 8 student workers located across our offices in Denmark, The Netherlands and Norway. We’re reshaping Europe’s commute game, making every journey greener and more fun – turning carpooling from just another option to the option. 🚗🍃
What’s Up for Grabs?
A position for you who wants to join an informal and ambitious team and make their mark. You’ll join our cross-functional product team, where collaboration and innovation are key. For us, it’s a continuous cycle of experimenting, learning, and evolving.
In a day with us you might be:
- Building robust backend services that drive intuitive frontend interfaces.
- Engaging in code reviews, ensuring quality and knowledge sharing.
- Pushing the envelope with cutting-edge tech and tools.
- Collaborating with UI designers to bring a vivid design to life.
- Working with our UX researcher to ensure the code mirrors user needs.
- Refining our DevOps practices to enhance deployment efficiency.
- Make and own technical decisions in collaboration with the Lead application developer; engage with the team for insights.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies and actively use them to improve our code base and workflows when applicable.
- Actively identify and suggest improvements.
- Ensure technical solutions benefit our users and align with the team’s goals.
Knowledge and expertise:
- Experience in developing features from concept to production, including coding, testing, and deployment in an agile setting.
- Holistic grasp of web technologies, seamlessly weaving together frontend and backend technologies.
- Proficiency in object-oriented development with a strong foundation in relational databases.
- Know-how in automated code testing.
- Backend expertise, particularly with frameworks like Laravel, Ruby on Rails or .NET.
- Familiar with frontend frameworks like Vue, React or Angular.
- Proficiency with relational databases like MySQL or PostgreSQL.
- A good understanding of software version control techniques using Git.
- Great at communicating and collaborating with others.
Our tech stack:
Nabogo is an opportunity to navigate the exciting terrains of a thriving startup. Here’s what we offer:
- Approachable colleagues, a wealth of learning, and a platform for your creativity.
- A spot in our collaborative product team, where every voice matters.
- An inspiring startup environment where you can contribute, learn, and grow.
- 6 weeks’ vacation.
- Annually social gatherings across the company.
- Regular Team days with social and professional activities.
- Delicious lunch every day.
Ready to join our journey?
Please send your cv or LinkedIn profile to Product Manager Kasper Sørensen at email@example.com as soon as possible. We conduct interviews in December.
If you have any questions, please call Kasper on +45 2139 7050 or send your questions by email.